Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Prospecting

I'm happy to report that I've (finally) pre-ordered my copy of Baseball Prospectus 2005. If you haven't done so yourself, I want you to grab a wooden spoon, bend over, drop your drawers, and give yourself a much-deserved spanking. Unless, of course, your name is Jennifer Connelly, in which case, Ma'am, I'd be happy to do it for you.

Also, if you're into fantasy baseball, there's only one good magazine amidst the plethora of guides coming out around this time, and its known as Fantasy Baseball Index (or the one with Vlad on the cover and which the incomparable John Sickels writes for). If you buy any other magazine you're just flat out wasting your money. I mean, I got one mag where they actually recommended taking Omar Infante in the early-middle rounds. Ladies and gentleman, having Omar Infante on your fantasy squad is sort of the roto equivalent to giving yourself a corncob enema. Sure, he might help a little, but in the end he's going to give you nothing but pain and then you're embarrassed to admit that he's stuck on your team.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?