Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Brief Shameless Plug in Lieu of Interesting Content

I wanted to get something in today, so for those who want to see some brilliant baseball writing, check out this recap I did for the online portion of my school newspaper, subbing for the guy who usually does baseball games. Of course, by "brilliant", I actually mean rather hastily and sloppily written. I attended two of the coldest, most miserable games imaginable, where my beloved Hornets got spanked. It was only during the weekend that the exciting games were played, but by then I was wasting away at work.

Also, check out some of the other sportswriting on the site. There's a lot of really good stuff. Trust me, writers at State Hornet produce better articles than 90% of the crap they have on ESPN Insider, and you don't even have to pay for this stuff.

Oh, and if you're wondering who the "Paul Rice" of the byline is, well, I guess it's time to confess that that's the real name of the guy who runs this blog. "John Ryder" is just a fun little alias inspired by my favorite movie psycho. That's right, my secret's out, but for the sake of silliness I'm going to continue with the whole "Ryder" charade.

Did I mention the season starts in two weeks?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?